Socks rock! - The golf community agrees that Kentwools make a great gift for your dad this year. We already posted a blog about why we think socks will make the best gift this year, but luckily we have some back up, too. Check out these lists for some great gift ideas, including a variety of our Kentwool products!
- Forbes Magazine listed our Merino wool boxers on it’s Father’s Day Golf Gifts: Best Golf Gear Guide 2016. They highlight our history and the quality of our products, ending with a recommendation to pick up a pair of briefs for dad this holiday. See the whole story and list here.
- You can find our Game Day Collection of wool golf socks on Golf.com’s Father's Day Gifts for Your Golf-Loving Dad where we are recognized as the “the golf industry’s go-to sock supplier.”
- PluggedIn Golf raves “don’t get him just any socks, get him the best socks in the world, Kentwool” on their list about the Tour Profile series golf socks. Don’t believe us? See the article for yourself, here.
- Golf Aficionado Magazine praises Kentwool with “Kentwool makes the world’s best golf socks hands down, they are the Rolls of the golf sock industry.” They continue with a promise that Dad will love receiving Kentwool socks this year! Read the rest of the list here.
- MetroGolf Magazine included Kentwool’s golf socks at the top of their 2016 list with nothing but good things to say. See how we stack up here.
- The Fried Egg recommends that if you’re dad likes to walk the course, then you should get him some Kentwool socks because “Kentwool’s socks keep your feet cooler and more fresh throughout the round.” Read the rest of their list here.
As you can see, we’ve got some big fans and some socks that you know your dad, grandpa, husband, uncle, father figure and anyone else with feet will love!
We’ve got some great bundle deals for Father’s Day this year (including exclusive bundle pricing), so check out this blog post for all of the details. Happy Father’s Day from the Kentwool family to yours!