Commercial Properties (TEST)
PROPERTY MANAGEMENT SERVICES
Why work with Kentwool?
We know that deciding on a property manager can be overwhelming. When you team up with Kentwool, you are partnering with someone that cares about your investment as much as you do. We make it easy to be a property owner.
Services we provide include, but are not limited to:
- Marketing vacancies
- Screening new tenants
- Preparing lease agreements
- Coordinating rent collection and deposits
- Monthly financial reporting
- Coordinating janitorial / housekeeping services
- Coordinating necessary maintenance
- Monthly property inspections
- Establishing vendor networks for building maintenance and landscaping
- Serving as the daily contact for your tenants
- End of year reporting
- Yearly capital improvement recommendations
For more information please contact Beverly Barnes at 864-982-7752 or Gil Patrick at email@example.com
25 East Court Street, Greenville, SC 29601
The four-story historic Kent Court Building is listed on the National Register of Historic Buildings. The American cigar factory was built in 1902 by James B. Duke to make cigars for the southern states. Completely renovated in 1995, the building boasts beautiful woodwork throughout, brickwork, and large mahogany windows. Tenants enjoy a short walk to Falls Park on the Reedy, restaurants, shopping, art galleries and summer concerts.
HISTORIC CHAMBER BUILDING
135 South Main Street, Greenville, SC 29601
The Historic Chamber Building was built in 1925 and is listed on the National Register of Historic Buildings. The Chicago-style building features tall arched windows and a brick and stone frieze with transoms and stone panels.Located in beautiful downtown Greenville, the Chamber Building has available parking and is within walking distance of Falls Park on the Reedy, restaurants, shopping, art galleries and hotels.